Friday 1 June 2018

Comparing latex corset and Iron Maiden Corset

After about 75 min in my corset, I had to take it off. It is much harder to wear than it seems.

I was driving to go to an interview, I spent 1 h to drive corseted. After this time, I felt pain in my waist.
My waist had taken a lot of stress because of BoundCon (IMC, rope suspensions, and Hell's Belt). I even got little wounds, they fully healed this morning. Unfortunately, my waist was still a bit too sore to take more pain.

This training lead me to interesting conclusion. I will share them with you as a comparison with my Iron Maiden Corset (IMC).

Tightness: corset tighter than IMC

My My-Steel belt has a waistsize of 61 cm. The IMC is made according to similar measurements. The latex corset is just 57 cm. Such a tight waist gives a lot of pressure there, and it gives pain to my mucles.

Stiffness: IMC stiffer than corset

My IMC prevents me from bending my back. The latex corset has a similar effect, but it allows me more flexibility.

Ease to put on: IMC easier than corset

I open its padlocks, I put it on, I lock it, done. The IMC is very easy to put on (unless I had a fat dinner, true story! LOL).
The corset has to be clipped on the front, then I have to pull its laces in my back. This is hard to reach its tightest setting, since I have to operate on laces which are in my back. Once it is very tight, I have to knot laces since the corset loosens naturally.

Ease to forget I am wearing them: draw

I don't forget when I wear the IMC. Its steel bars dig into my skin, I feel it all the time.
The corset has a spread pressure on my trunk. It can't be forgot either. Besides, as I mentioned before, it is actually tight!

Ease to store: corset tinier than IMC

Do I need to explain why the IMC is so hard to store? it is bulky and it can't be dismantled. The latex corset is easy to store in a bag.

Marks left: corset gives less marks than IMC

It seems obvious: apart from shallow rednesses, corsets don't mark skin so much.
Bars from the IMC mark me a lot (check previous articles, I show its marks).


Do I think I can do 24 h with the corset? yes I do. I just need to train more, and to let my waist relax.


Just after the corset was put on. Admire how narrow my waist became!

 A nice dress, and no one can see I am corseted!

 No one? well, if I lift the dress, you can see (isn't he a cute kitten?)

 "Mama took her corset off"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.