Saturday 27 January 2018

1 month in HEAVY chastity, day 3


Someone mentioned the shapes of my belt. She is right, this is a very important point for a chastity belt!
Chastity belts are usually shaped as a "T" in front and back parts. Mine is shaped as a "V": the waist is not tightened (shields are held by arches above my hipbones). This makes the belt more comfortable but less flexible.

Some bad news occured: I am a bit sick. Winter illnesses? too much strength used because of my armor? or just bad luck? I can't say. But sicknesses don't hinder my wishes to finish this challenge!
I will just have a problem to shoot video reports: I lost my voice.

I have to give school support. My armor is very well hidden, children are not aware of my challenge. They don't even pay attention to my hyperthick collar!

Currently feeling: strong, if you don't consider health issues.

 No sex for me.
Picture shot at 16h-F, shared at 22h20-F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.