Tuesday 30 January 2018

1 month in HEAVY chastity, day 6

The challenge is still going on.

Please notice I call this "challenge" and not "experience". Why? just since I think I can succeed in spending 30 days, whereas I didn't think 30 days were possible in 2017.
The fact I wear a heavy chastity belt is still interesting. I have some comfort issues (especially to sleep), and the weight prevents me from enjoying a swim. It doesn't matter: I am doing great =^.^=

Requested by a fan: my weight. This leads me to talk you about a huge difference between 2017: I lost weight. I was about 70 kg heavy in February 2017, I was about 66 kg before starting this challenge. I lost fat, this impacts on my comfort (less fat = less padding = more painful pressure).

The V-shaped belt allows me to eat a lot: my belly can swell, I don't have pressure on it. However, I burn a lot of kcal, so gaining weight is very hard for me (believe me, I eat Nutella every morning).


Currently feeling: "courage Wendy, you have done so great for now!"


3 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.