Sunday 28 January 2018

1 month in HEAVY chastity, day 4

I am feeling better. I am almost healed from my sickness, I was able to shoot a video yesterday, ... well, everything is going fine.

I just have little uncomforts.
  • The belt is really heavy and rigid: when I am sat for a long time, the coccyx feels pain because of the rear plate. I gave school support this morning, I spent 40 min in the car without standing up: not so pleasant. The weight of the belt is not such a bad issue.
  • The bra is very tight! I don't know what happened, but I feel it a lot, and it is painful around my breasts.
  • The collar is really heavy, and it gives me a lot of pressure on my ribcage.
Can I stand this challenge for the 26 remaining days? I hope so.
It will sound odd, but it is less hard than I expected.

I don't miss sex at all. It came very fast: I don't feel my pussy anymore: I am not turned on anymore. This happened in 2017 but it took much longer.

Currently feeling: as a warrior who is having a hard time on the battlefield.

Added at 17h30-F:
Fortunately, there is a friend with me to cuddle me =^.^=
 I am a cute kitten =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.