Wednesday 31 January 2018

1 WEEK DONE! 1 month in HEAVY chastity, day 7

I succeeded in doing 7 days! I am very proud of this achievement, but I still have a lot to do. 23 days remaining.

168 hours done: they seem to have been so long when I lived them, and so short when I talk about them now. I have had few breakdowns some evenings (it is very hard to sleep with this stuff), but I am still in.
Today, I shot a video explaining how my belt works. I will share it tomorrow on my video store.
Compared to the month I spent in 2017, the differences are numerous.

I don't know which issues will come. I just feel the uncomfort is becoming worse than I expected. When you are in bed, add a plate of steel (or a tile or anything hard) under your bottom, and you will have a preview of what I live every night.

I am 99% sure I can do it, and 100% sure this challenge will affect how I enjoy a life without any steel on me.

Currently feeling: ready to undergo bad nights.

 Your support helps me a lot. It is my turn to show support:

 Picture shot on day 6

3 comments:

  1. It looks like all of the weight of that belt rests on your hips. That must be very difficult. Can you make it, the full challenge, without bad sores on your hips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This remark is good.
      The weight is an issue if I stand for hours. In real life, I can often sit down or lie down on my bed. My hips get enough rest.
      Thanks to my self-suspension training (and my previous belts), my hips and waist can take a lot of pressure. The pressure is strong but I can stand it.

      Delete
  2. Keep going, I KNOW you can do it, you're the toughest lady I know.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.