Monday 20 March 2017

24 h in full stuff, plug and gloves: after 4 h

I started my challenge at 8h30-F.

This plug is still keeping me turned on, and I can't masturbate. Why have I tried this challenge?

The stuff is really heavy, and the weight makes standing up hard. And with thigh cuffs, walking becomes harder.

I think I am doing fine. My housemate helped me to oil my belt.


I have cleaned dishes (with latex gloves above my satin gloves). Life continues!



And since many of you ask me about my plug: here is a picture of it (shot in August):


2 comments:

  1. Chère Wendy
    Ce plug est donc vaginal et non anal, je comprend mieux maintenant.
    Il doit te maintenir dans un état d'excitation intense.
    Tu es parvenue à déféquer aujourd'hui ?
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je n'ai pas eu besoin de déféquer aujourd'hui, et je suis tout le temps excitée.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.