Friday 10 March 2017

Marks checking: day 10

Sorry to have given very few news, I am still in UK to do shoots. And very busy.
I was unable to shoot my assessment, so there are no videos today.

Evolution of my marks:

My marks are becoming clearer, but my waist is still pretty dark! I think March will end before my marks.

My feelings:

I am travelling into UK to do some shoots, and I must wear my armor less often. As a result: I feel something is missing on me, I have a new body, not the armored body I have loved for 1 continuous month. I don't feel bad until crying, but I sometimes feel awkward, unsafe. I will need  a lot of time to get used to a "normal life"... if I don't decide to try an other challenge!

Other challenges?

Well... you were A LOT to ask me what my ideas are: I will tell you one of them now.
Many of you wish I was plugged, so this is an idea: 7 days plugged (with daily breaks for hygiene). My longest time with this plug has been 15 h (travelling from Germany to France in December), and it was horrible. But ready to try the challenge!
A 2nd idea I have is: you will decide when I will be free. I don't tell you more about this.
There is also the cuffed-to-the-belt challenge I should try again (but in safer conditions).

If you have any other ideas, please leave them in comments! I will see how I can suffer for your pleasure LOL


My marks don't prevent me from shooting.

 

3 comments:

  1. Vous êtes très jolie sur cette photo et si aérienne sans le poids de votre armure.
    Bien a vous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say that I examined that plug closely and how it fits to your belt and am slightly concerned that it could pinch and trap your skin in that area. If it can be made tighter in the slot it could not do that. I worry. Don't want you damaged :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Wendy,
    let me put it this way: you should not suffer for our pleasure.
    I don't like anyone to suffer for any reason. Only if you yourself get some pleasure from what you are doing, it is fine.

    What your next challenge will be, I don't know. Isn't life itself a big enough challenge. Be happy, my friend!! "Soyez amoureuses vous serez heureuses!", as Gauguin put it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.