Wednesday 1 March 2017

KEY-DAY!!! 1 month in chastity, day 31

 I have waited this moment for ages. I was fed up with this outfit even if I like it.

The month of Mars, god of war, has begun.

AND MY ARMOR IS TAKEN OFF!!!!!!


I am so proud to have gone so far!

Stay tuned, I will continue assessment about my marks.
For now, I deserve a rest.


I have some words to say to someone, he will reconize himself:
I was meant to do this experience in your studios in Summer 2016. I offered you more than enough to do it for you. Finally, I have done this experience myself.
Please don't be upset by what I have done. I wish you are proud of me =^.^=
Now, you know what I am worth. If you want me for shoots, hard challenges or whatever, feel free to contact me. And if you still have questions about female chastity, drop me a line. We have still to learn from each other =^.^=
Meanwhile, have fun with your models =^.^=

For now, let's enjoy freedom!



I will let my excitement decrease before telling more about how I feel. Since right now, I feel joy, pride, happiness, ... I MADE IT!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Bonjour Wendy,
    Félicitation, la douche si bien mérité et le temps de la réappropriation de votre corps est venu
    A bientôt et encore félicitation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congretulations, dear Wendy!! You made it. You are a strong person. And You can be really proud of yourself!! Big hugs from Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chère Wendy
    Toutes mes félicitations pour la réussite de ce beau défi qui visiblement a laissé des traces.
    Il aurait été intéressant de faire un plan rapproché de votre sexe et de vos seins juste après l'ouverture de la ceinture et du "soutien gorge" ...
    Bises

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.