Tuesday 28 February 2017

LAST DAY!! 1 month in chastity, day 30

DAY THIRTY!!!!


The last detailed assessment about my stuff:

BELT:

  • Pain: A↑: still some pain, but I am feeling not annoyed by them enough to put a "B"
  • Marks: D↓:marks are worsening
  • Hygiene: A: no big problems, I just have to be careful with my basin
  • Comfort: B:less pain, but marks are worse
  • Sexual frustration: A↑: I don't feel my genitalia anymore, this is very strange
  • Technical problems: E: my belt really needs to be repaired after the experience

BRA:
  • Pain: A↑: same remark as the belt
  • Marks: C: marks are still the same
  • Hygiene: A↑: I didn't smell bad in my cups
  • Comfort: A↑: it is not a problem anymore
  • Sexual frustration: A: I don't feel my nipples anymore
  • Technical problems: A: nothing wrong to report
  • Noise: A: I didn't move so much these last days, so not much noises from the chains

COLLAR:
  • Pain: A: no pain usually
  • Marks: A: I don't care about marks
  • Comfort: A: nothing wrong
  • Noise: A: no noise to report

BRACELETS:
  • Pain: A↑: some pain when my left bracelet touches where I am bruised, but this doesn't justify a "B"
  • Marks: A: almost no marks
  • Comfort: A↑: I don't feel annoyed by them anymore
  • Noise: B↑: just annoying noise when I play cards or walk, but I got used to
 THIGH CUFFS

  • Pain: A: very little pain
  • Marks: B: some rednesses which disappear quickly
  • Hygiene: B: same as before
  • Comfort: A↑: I don't feel annoyed by them anymore, except for skating
  • Technical problem: C (NEW): the broken ring 2 days before shows they are old, and the silicon often comes off
  • Noise: B↑: I moved less, so less annoying noise
OTHER CUFFS:
  • Nothing bad


I didn't sleep so well. My excitement is too high, I can't wait to have these keys.
Today will be a relaxing day with my feline soft toys.


4 comments:

  1. Bravo! This is wonderful! What an amazing achievement!

    Do you have plans for some other kind of adventure like this?

    Thank you for sharing!!!
    ..atx..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, I have been reading this blog every day since you started.
    Looking forward for your unbelting, would love to hear how you cope with being beltless again ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chère Wendy
    Cette expérience va donc être menée à son terme.
    Félicitations car ce n'était pas sis évident au départ.
    Un prochain défi ... peut être 60 jours mais juste la ceinture de chasteté.
    A voir
    Bonne nuit

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.