Monday 13 February 2017

HALF WAY! 1 month in chastity, day 15

I am so happy! 15 days in belt-bra-collar!!! champagne!!!


I still receive a lot of support messages! you are meowtiful =^.^=

How do people see my collar? as a jewelry. Even if the ring is huge and the collar very thick, it is seen as a nice jewelry.


This night, I made an experiment on my marks. Under the silicons of waistbelt and bra, I put a lot of oil on the right side of my body (the left side is the control side: not oiled) (and the shield of the belt is too hard to go under). And here: the results: marks on my right side are less red than the ones on my left (hard to see on the picture maybe). Rednesses (after shifting the skin) disappeared faster on the right than on the left.



The bra is hard to oil, that's why I rarely oil it. I should oil it more often to avoid serious marks.



I have an other good news and a bad news.
The bad news: the video I shot yesterday is average quality. I don't know what happened, maybe there was too much sun...
The goos news: I will shoot it again in the forest (I LOVE forests), much more detailed, and barefoot.

15 days to go, and I want to destroy this experience!!
Chastity is going well. Smells are not as problematic as I expected.

Dear keys, I will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.