Saturday 18 February 2017

1 month in chastity, day 20

 TWENTY DAYS DONE!!!


Why do I rarely shoot outdoors? my studies are finished and I am looking for a work placement (I am student in engineering). But for now, still no results.
And this chastity experience is being so hard! pain, marks, average nights, ... I don't know why I want to lock my set of cuffs for 7 days, but I feel I have enough strength to do this...
I think I should shoot a little video of daily life outdoors. Not an assessment, but just a little walk in my town. And I am not indoors all the time: I visit friends daily or each 2nd day!

How is breathing? Why didn't I answer this earlier!
With my chastity bra, I got used to doing half-abdominal half-thoracic breathing. However, I can't have deep breaths: when i do an intense workout (as swimming), I can't breath enough. I have to be careful.


My libido and sexual sensivity are becoming very weak. The lack of sex isn't a problem for now. But the belt isn't become less annoying!

Besides, I am having a very hard time in my professional and personal life: finding a work placement is very hard, my best friend is still a little sick (but improving), my heart wants to continue being a model but my reason doesn't want to drop my work placement, ...


I am still taking care of my body. My health is fine. Your support is very helpful for me.
(while you don't wish I will write a "F" LOL)


What are my plans to continue this experience?
On day 24, my experience will harden.
On day 31, I will get KEYS.
After day 31, I will let my body without steel, and continue daily reports to explain how I feel.

Stay tuned: more will come!


By the way: today is a Caturday =^.^=


4 comments:

  1. Bonjour Wendy
    Continuez à être forte, mais ne vous mettez pas en danger.
    Je suis impressionné par votre expérience. Pour ma part je viens d abandonné pour cause de matériel défectueux et peux être trop serré . Résultat, une petite plaie à la base du membre et une très intense sensation de pouvoir retoucher son sexe.
    Bon courage à vous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello =^.^=

      If my experience becomes too dangerous, I will warn you and use the keys.
      I already got problems during my previous lockings:
      - too tight belt which caused bruises,
      - wounds near the clitoris because of the shape of the slot,
      - some cuts because of the silicone undone (old belt),
      - ...

      In 11 days, I will get the kes, and I think I will touch myself as I have never done before.

      Delete
  2. Thinking....

    Shall I, or shall I not??

    Waiting for some inspiration....

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chère Wendy
    J'attends désormais avec impatience de voir comment va s'achever cette expérience et savoir aussi quels enseignements tu vas en tirer.
    Le terme approche.
    Courage

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.