Wednesday 1 February 2017

1 month in chastity: feelings (day 3)

Hi =^.^=

Thank you for reading this blog =^.^=

Since a lot of you ask me how I feel, I think I should detail much more.


PHYSICALLY

Belt: this piece of steel is very tight, but it is the easiest to wear for now. Hygiene is easy (I will show later how I do), I put enough oil, I just have some rednesses (visible when I shift the skin).
Bra: the effect is not so good, but I am used to it. My bra is tight and worn at skinny parts of my body. The cups encase fully my little breasts, and I have some pain around the cups because of the tightness. Marks are red, as usual.
Collar: this stupid heavy collar! combined to the chains of m bra, I have a lot pf pressure on my shoulder bones. I love this collar, but it is clearly the worst to wear. I have little dark marks, but they are harmless and usual.
Globally: my longest time in this stuff was 7 days (since I am used to having weekly breaks for hygiene and healing). Marks and pain are normal.


MENTALLY

Belt: the lack of sex is not a problem right now. I feel comfortable in my belt.
Bra: I LOVE seeing my body with this steel armor! I feel very well in my chastity bra, despite of the weight, pain and little marks.
Collar: this collar is a unique piece in the world. I love wearing it. I fully assume it. Wearing it outdoors is not a problem at all.
Globally: I have waited this challenge for years! I am so happy to try this! Well, I have little problems linked with food (I skip the details but my body can't assimilate food properly, kind of), but I don't want to stop this challenge.


Support of my fans: excellent. I read once again some fans want to stay locked at the same time as me, and I feel great thanks to you =^.^=

1 comment:

  1. Chère Wendy
    Il est en effet très intéressant pour vos admirateurs de connaitre toutes vos impressions pendant toute la durée de ce défi.
    Pourriez vous nous dire ce qui risque vraiment de vous poser le plus de problème au fil du temps.
    Merci d'avance et bon courage

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.