Friday 24 February 2017

1 month in chastity, day 26

My experience is bcoming hard. But I feel very confident to finish it.

I will make a shorter report today, so easier to read for you.
Same marking system: "A" to "E" (and "F" in case of key-emergency):
  • Collar: A: clearly the least annoying part.
  • Bra: B: still pain and technical problems, but easy to wear in daily life.
  • Belt: C: tightness can be painful, I have still plenty of rednesses, but I am fine. Sexual frustration is not a problem anymore.
  • Thigh cuffs: C: urine seeps on their middle chain, it is hard to run and skate with, they are painful since tight on my thighs, but I can bear them for now.
  • Ankle cuffs: A: not annoying at all, justsometimes for clothes.
  • Elbow cuffs: B: they are annoying to wear sleeved clothes, and they are painful when my biceps are contracted (I am strong).
  • Wrist cuffs: A: I got used to these noisy rings. I think I will wear them more often.

I went outdoors yesterday. Here is a little picture shot for you in my town =^.^=


Everything hidden under clothes.


And the picture of today: some marks are visible:


1 comment:

  1. Bonjour,
    la fin est proche courage. il est vrai que vos bracelets vous vont bien.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.