Friday 17 February 2017

1 month in chastity, day 19

12 days to go! and things are getting very hard.

I want to try a new format for my report...
I will sum up each point with a letter: "A" means "very easy", "E" means "very hard", "F" means "I need keys".

BELT:
  • Pain: C: the waist is become very sensitive
  • Marks: C: marks are deep, red, and my skin has little damages
  • Hygiene: B: I have to be very careful when I pee, but with the basin, everything is fine
  • Comfort: B: if we exclude pain and marks, the belt is easy to wear
  • Sexual frustration: A: I don't feel it anymore
  • Technical problems: B: glue is still undoing on some parts, but it holds quite well

BRA:
  • Pain: D: my trunk is so skinny! I often have pain around the cups
  • Marks: E: the marks are becoming very deep! and red, and long to clear when I shift the skin
  • Hygiene: A: nothing wrong to report
  • Comfort: D: this bra is becoming horrible to wear
  • Sexual frustration: A: I don't feel it anymore
  • Technical problems: B: just the silicon around the cups which can leave, but easy to replace

COLLAR:
  • Pain: B: the weight can cause pain, but I got used to it
  • Marks: C: marks are not so deep, but their placement is a real problem for my future
  • Hygiene: A: no problems at all
  • Comfort: A: no big problems to report.
  • Sexual frustration: N/A
  • Technical problems: N/A

Full stuff: will come later, maybe (this is what I meant by "hardening my experience").


Today: relaxing day, with my feline family =^.^=

5 comments:

  1. Suffering with you! That is a very nice picture, Wendy.
    I'd say, you need at least three F, before you may have your keys, so you will stay locked for a little longer; I am sorry.

    And A's in Sexual frustration?? That doesn't work at all! Work on that! Use your imagination! You have to reach C by tomorrow!

    Big hugs from Daniela and have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, "A" in sexual frustration! I am used to the lack of sex now.

      31 days, no longer. But the last 7 days will be much harder for me...

      Delete
  2. Is there anything I can do to help you getting happy?? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes: don't wish me to write a "F" LOL
      You already support me a lot =^.^=

      Delete
  3. Bon courage chère Wendy, le terme approche.
    Bises

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.