Sunday 12 February 2017

OUTDOORS! 1 month in chastity, day 14

Sorry for having been long, but I need to wait for a brighter and hotter weather to shoot my assessment. And as promised, I did this outdoors (and thigh-cuffed please!).

Belt: marks are quite deep. They were painful this morning and yesterday. However, thanks to oil, they heal and they don't become too serious.
Bra: this is where I am the most dug. Marks are awful and can be very painful here. But I don't feel in pain all the time, don't worry. I rarely use oil under the bra since it's very hard to reach. I thick I should use oil more often.
Collar: they are hard to notice, but my neck is reddened by this collar, and it pushes on my bra. So I have marks because of the chains. But they are not very hard to bear.

Globally: the challenge became harder because of pain. Don't worry, I have enough strength to finish it. Afterall, I didn't even do the half!







Yes, 3 pictures for today! enjoy! and more to come Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Chère Wendy
    Si l'expérience était trop aisée, elle aurait moins de valeur.
    La douleur doit vous stimuler.
    Courage.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.