Sunday 26 February 2017

Some little problems (day 28)

Technical issues can occur with steel stuff, and I was just facing one...


What happened?
One of the rings between my thigh cuffs broke.

How did this happen?
When I warned people not to try what I am doing unless they are chastity experts, that's saying something!
Petite Tigresse (my favorite soft toy) fell on the floor. I tried catching her with my toes, but I lost my balance and fell on the bed. I am not sure, but I think this was at this moment the ring broke.

Did I manage to repair?
Yes! the ring was stretched and left its support. I found it (it was stuck in the padlock), and thanks to pliers, I tightened it back in the support.
Keys are still sealed. But I needed to unpadlock my wrists from the belt.

Will I continue being cuffed to the belt?
No. I keep my full stuff, but it will be unsafe to be cuffed to the belt again. Besides, my left wrists got a shock, and it is painful now. A bruise or something like this is not unlikely.

A video of the technical problem and repairing was shot. It will be published Wednesday.


If you have any questions, please let me know!

I answer now a question you must think about:
How was this challenge?
I have spent 1 h 20 min cuffed to the belt. Peeing, showering, typing on my laptop, ... everything became incredibly hard. And by moments, the shower for instance, it can be dangerous.


1 comment:

  1. Chère Wendy
    Ce défi était particulièrement dur et il est sur que cela pouvait même s'avérer risqué.
    Ton expérience est désormais proche de son terme et mercredi 1er mars tu pourras donc te montrer à nous libérée de toutes ces entraves.
    J'ai hâte de voir toutes les marques sur ta peau nue.
    Bises

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.