Saturday 11 February 2017

1 month in chastity, day 13

You keep asking me questions, thank you for your curiosity =^.^=

How do I cope with periods?
very interesting question!
This is a quite similar routine as to cope with urine:
1) I wear hygienic pads all the time (since I can have some urine or rinsing water stuck under the belt which leaks after having gone to toilets, and it's obvious for other fluids).
2) When I pee, I shower everytime (I prefer peeing in shower since faster, and with the basin). If I am in toilets, I use a little bottle of water to rinse. Then I am back to point 1.

What is this little chain under the belt (near the urination holes)? it was added by myself, and it is useful to padlock my thigh cuffs. So I can't pull them over my knees.

What is this red tape for? on the butt, to prevent the steel from cutting my skin. On other parts, to hold the silicon.
If the glue is undone, I advise you bicomponent or neoprene glues. I secure by adding red electrical tape.

Do I have the keys? I am asked this so often! for the nth time: NO, I don't have the keys. The keys are in a sealed envelop given to my friend.


Some advice/warnings given by My-Steel:
1) Do weekly breaks to clean, shave, ... Currently, I have to soak my pelvis very often to avoid horrible smells.
2) During periods, don't wear the belt. Actually, I don't know many girls who are free during their periods.
3) Never clean your belt with hot water: it can destroy the glue. But the glue is naturally destroying by itself after a long time worn.

I don't follow these advice since I am experimented in chastity, and I can be given the keys in case of serious problems. Please do not try 30 continuous days without the keys unless you are an experimented wearer!



Yesterday was a good day, nothing wrong.
Tomorrow, I will shoot my video outdoors.
Today: a good cat-rest =^.^=


1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy,

    well, once again I have a question, i.e. two questions! It is about your bra. The one day you write, you love this kind of armour on your body. But the other day you write, you hate the steel cups.
    Which feeling is actually stronger?? Love, or hate?

    The second question is similar: what is more 'annoying', harder to accept, the bra or the chastity belt? For a man - especially a tv - it is hard to understand the importance of having breasts for a woman. But, with the chastity bra, they are totally out of reach. Isn't that a horrible thing? A woman WITHOUT breasts??

    big hugs and have a nice and sunny Sunday for your walk tomorrow!

    Daniela

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.