Wednesday 15 February 2017

1 month in chastity, day 17

I added my wrist cuffs Sunday. They are very annoying (noisy ring, and they are loose) but I love them.

A question I am quite often asked: what is the point to go further?
Well, the question is not stupid. I am easily able to bear the lack of sex (frustration is weakening), but I still have pain.
The biggest interests will be:
1) How my body is marked after these 30 days.
2) How my body will clear marks after the day 30 (I will continue daily reports).
3) If my body will keep the waist tightened or if my waist will loosen a bit.
4) How happy I will be to have sex LOL
5) How hard I feel the challenge (I mean: if it will become harder, easier, ...), since when it will be stable.

And why did I decide to start this challenge? I was meant to be locked for 30 days by an other website (now my main competitor) last Summer. After argues, we broke up, and I decided to do this alone (and you agreed).

Would it be easier with daily breaks? most definitely!
Having daily breaks is much better for hygiene, pussy hair, and also pain. The fact to have never been unlocked for so long is seriously digging the skin, and the skin can't recover from marks and pain. Its sensivity to pain increases. Such a long contnuous time decreases comfort.
And paradoxically, I get used to pain at these places. In other words: pain strengthens but I accept it more easily.


50% of February spent locked! If I take the keys at day 31 (1st March), I will be locked for 100% of February.

And to celebrate this: night in full stuff!


5 comments:

  1. Bonjour
    Votre défi est d autant plus dur que votre armure est très serré.
    Pour avoir regardé ce site conçurent il ne reflète effectivement pas la réalité d'un enfermement d'un mois.
    Je suis fasciné par la maîtrise que vous souhaitez avoir de votre corps.
    Bon courageste à vous d'aller aussi loin vers l'inconnu d'un véritable enfermement de chasteté

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy,

    I am sure you will make it. But I guess, the last seven days will be the worst. You will start the count-down, and it will seem like time is going to stand still.
    The marks on your body will disappear again....

    For today I have one single question: where do you put your arms when sleeping with your chastity bra? I am asking, because whenever I sleep with mine, the cups get in the way for my upper arms and it is hard to sleep. Maybe you know the problem?

    Big hugs from Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for support =^.^=

      The picture I showed today was taken from a video: I shot myself sleeping (more than 6 h). I moved a lot, so how do I sleep with this bra? I should share the video (not 6 h! I will edit it to keep some parts).
      By the way: it may be hard to see, but the time is displayed on the picture (top right). This picture was shot at 0h11.

      Delete
  4. Chère Wendy
    Cette expérience vous sera profitable car elle vous permettra sans doute de mieux connaître votre corps.
    Bravo et courage !

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.