Thursday 16 February 2017

1 month in chastity, day 18

Happy birthday dear chastity belt!

I received my My-Steel belt the 16th February 2016. I LOVE it!!


This armor is becoming very hard to wear. I am not sure if this is the mental aspects of the chastity or events in my private life, but I am not in my best shape.
Hair is growing, and I HATE pussy hair!
Paradoxically, I am happy to have reached this point! Sometimes it is easy. Sometimes it is hard. All depends on how I feel.

12 days to go (13 if I have keys the 1st March). On the bright side:
- I am not annoyed anymore by the lack of sex,
- you still support me and this warms my heart,
- I am still considering to harden my challenge.

Video of the belt-birthday shot this morning. I will edit it and share it tomorrow. Stay tuned: 1st time I am shot while pouring hot wax on me!

6 comments:

  1. Bonjour Wendy
    La ceinture fait son travail et vous n'êtes plus gêné par le manque de sexes. Le manque de sensation sur certaine partie de votre corps à cause de l'armure ne sont telle pas trop perturbant encore ?
    Vou souhaitez encore durcir votre défi, que pouvez vous vous imposer de plus dur et de plus contraignant ?
    Prenez soins de vous.
    Bon courage je pense bien à vous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Le manque de sensations sur mes zones intimes est très déroutant.

      The lack of sensations in my private parts is very disturbing.

      Delete
  2. That is a very wonderful picture, dear friend!! But you shouldn't use a birthday candle to give you pain. And why are you alone? Where are all your friends today? (Those you live together with....)

    Stay well. It is only 12 days more....

    (No, I will not let you out! I want you to stay locked!)

    hugs, Daniela <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am alone since my bes friend is still sick.
      I know a classic candle is much more hotter (so more painful) than a special-BDSM candle. But I didn't want a low-temperature candle.

      Delete
  3. Wish I was there with you, to help you through the pain and irritations. You're doing great, we're all thinking of you and willing you onwards... <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chère Wendy
    Malgré les difficultés rencontrées, vous pensez encore durcir le défi.
    Je suis admiratif.
    Courage et bises

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.