Wednesday 8 February 2017

TEN DAYS! 1 month in chastity, day 10

TEN DAYS!! I have spent 10 days without keys!! I am so happy =^.^=



Your questions:


Do I miss sex? honestly, sometimes, I feel horny, and I want to take the keys to have pleasure. But I don't have them, shame. So I cope with my arousals.

Isn't it dangerous? I can't say now how dangerous it is. But I need to supervise my body: above and under my left breast, a little cm² is slightly damaged.

What about hair removal? I use pulsed light to slow down the growth, but it is not so effective yet. It just takes time to be effective.



Showering is still very important. I will share the video Friday!


Tomorrow, I will post a detailed assessment about my marks. Stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Bonjour Wendy
    Je continue à vous suivre avec intérêt
    Comment ce passe le séchage après la douche ? Vous utilisez le séchoir ?
    Pour l intérieur des coupelle cela ne doit pas être évident
    Bon courage et à demain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour =^.^=
      Je répondrai demain à propos de la douche. Mais la question est très pertinente !

      Delete
  2. Congretulations, dear Wendy! You are such a tough girl! You have proven you can do it for as long as you want! But I think it is time, you take your armour off now. Touch your soft breasts again, feel the warmth of your skin between your legs....

    I am thinking of you quite a lot. Don't know if I can stand another twenty days....

    big hugs from Daniela <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment =^.^=

      I don't consider this is time to stop. 30 days are 30 days, and I will do my best to hold my word. I "just" have done a third of them.

      Courage to do 20 more days!

      Delete
    2. I will support you mentally!! Anyway, you couldn't take it off without the key, so you have to stay comepletely locked for the next 20 days!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Bonsoir Wendy
    Je suis toujours avec attention ton évolution.
    Cette expérience n'est certes pas facile mais elle sera enrichissante.
    Bon courage !

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.