Sunday 19 February 2017

1 month in chastity, day 21

10 days to go!

Things are improving a little.
On this report, I added a up-arrow if the mark is better, a down-arrow if the mark is worse.

BELT:
  • Pain: C: the waist is still very sensitive
  • Marks: C: marks are still deep, red, but my skin damages are healed
  • Hygiene: A↑: no more complaints
  • Comfort: B: same as 2 days before
  • Sexual frustration: A: same as 2 days before
  • Technical problems: C↓: the silicon is damaged in my back and on the right of my waist.

BRA:
  • Pain: D: still a lot of pain by moments
  • Marks: D↑: thanks to oil, my marks are less serious
  • Hygiene: A: still nothing wrong to report
  • Comfort: C↑: I have less inconvenience because of it
  • Sexual frustration: A: same as 2 days before
  • Technical problems: B: just the silicon around the cups which can leave, but easy to replace (same as 2 days before)

COLLAR:
  • Pain: A↑: I think I am used to this collar
  • Marks: C: same as 2 days before
  • Hygiene: A: no problems at all
  • Comfort: A: no big problems to report (this collar is very sturdy)
  • Sexual frustration: N/A
  • Technical problems: N/A

Today: let's have a rest =^.^=



1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.