Saturday 4 February 2017

1 month in chastity, day 6

I will start by answering some questions I am often asked.

How are thigh bands to sleep? I feel them on my thighs, I can't spread or cross my legs in the bed, I may have some pain with the padlock, ... but to be honest, it's not so hard.

Will I sleep again in my full stuff? yes, but not every night.

Am I apprehensive since I will be in unfamiliar ground after the day 7?
not at all. This is what I want to experiment, how my body reacts, how easy/hard hygiene is, ...

What about toilet visits?
I don't know why, but this question is asked me A LOT, even IRL.
On the front: the belt is perforated to let the urine and other fluids come out. I am used to peeing in the shower, so I can rinse and wash immediately the shield.
On the back: I have an anal opening to defecate. I have to be in the right position to center the anus properly with the anal hole. If my position is not the correct one, the anal hole is too close to the front perforations, and defecation is hard (and anal intercourses impossible).

How heavy is my armor?
Quite a lot for my body! I'm tall, but light compared to my height: about 64-66 kg (steel excluded):
- the belt: 700 g (1.54 lb)
- the collar: 1.55 kg (3.42 lb)
- the bra: 1.75 kg (3.86 lb)
Total for the armor: 4.00 kg (8.82 lb)

The set of cuffs I added for this night: 1.60 kg (3.53 lb).
Total fully stuffed: 5.60 kg (12.35 lb).


Assessment about my marks:For now, marks are quite normal. Except on the bra, they are deeper than usual.
Mentally: I feel very well. Your support helps me a lot (by FetLife, Twitter, Skype, ...). And I got a message from someone (I call him my "modeling-father") which really strengthened my desire to go until the day 30 without the keys.


The picture of today: just doing my hair.

 

1 comment:

  1. Chère Wendy
    Je continue de suivre attentivement votre défi et j'apprécie beaucoup que vous nous fassiez part au jour le jour de votre ressenti.
    Merci également d'avoir répondu en toute franchise à certaines de nos interrogations.
    Demain vous arrivez aux confins de vos limites habituelles.
    Je suis convaincu Mademoiselle que vous allez poursuivre cette expérience jusqu'à son terme fixé.
    Bon courage.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.