Tuesday 21 February 2017

1 month in chastity, day 23

8 days before keys!
Yesterday was a very good day. No complaints, I went outdoors (but a bit rainy, so no shoots), ...

Tomorrow: full stuff will be locked. Thigh cuffs, ankle cuffs, and elbow cuffs. For 7 days.

A question asked yesterday:
How did I fall in this fetish?
This is a very interesting question!
The story is very long. I will make it short.
Let's go back in 2011-2012, when I jsut discover what a chastity belt was. I was scared by this: my body locked in this item, what an horrible situation!
In February 2014, I got my 1st belt and bra, and I LOVED the feelings of them on me! I decided to wear them almost all the time.
In 2016, I changed my stuff: My-Steel belt in February, My-Steel bra in April, and my hyperthick collar in August. I grew as a model very quickly thanks to my swim in chastity.

My post will be short today. I feel well, so I will not detail how I feel in my armor. Everything is normal.

Do you like my bikini?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.