Saturday 25 February 2017

1 month in chastity, day 27

4 days and I will be FREE!

My full stuff is not so horrible to wear... except for workout. And yesterday, I have done a lot of workout! at least my belt will not be too tight for my body LOL

I got a very interesting question: comparing difficulties expected and difficulties faced.

  • Hygiene with the belt: easier than expected. The basin is handy. But right now, after weeks without any breaks, smells are not so good.
  • Sexual frustration: so-so. It was hard for the 1st and 2nd week, then it became easy.
  • Tightness of the belt: easier than expected. Oil and creams are very useful, and I was not bruised. I didn't lose so much weight (less than 1 kg between beginning and now), and the shield is still tight.
  • Tightness of the bra: harder than expected. I still have little pain around breasts.
  • Marks: worse than expected. My skin is really red and starts being damaged on my waist and around my breasts. I don't know how long it can take to recover, and it will be interesting to see.
  • Walking in thigh cuffs: easier than expected. I think I got used to them.
  • Pain: harder than expected. Sometimes, my belt and bra are horribly painful.
  • Wrist and ankle cuffs: I didn't expect anything.
  • Elbow cuffs: harder than expected. I developed strength and my muscles grew. Elbow cuffs are tight when my arms are folded.
  • Technical problems: much harder than expected. Silicon of the belt is damaged, silicon of the bra sometimes comes off, and it is very hard to repair them while locked on me.
 
I have never reached this point with full stuff. My longest day in full stuff has been "just" 72 h.
Globally: I expected my experience to be very hard, and it is very hard.

By the way...
Interesting fact: I go to toilet less often, but I pee more in quantity at each visit.
Hair is still growing and this doesn't annoy me so much. But it's ugly!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.