Thursday 23 February 2017

1 month in chastity, day 25

I have spent 24 h in my ful chastity stuff. The day went very well (except still some technical problems on this belt).

Can I go outdoors with this stuff? yes I can. I have even travelled from France to Germany! a video which proves it is available here: http://clips4sale.com/studio/109544/16992394/Germany+to+France%2C+fully+stuffed


THIGH CUFFS

  • Pain: A: very little pain
  • Marks: B: I mark easily, and thigh cuffs are tight
  • Hygiene: B: I have to dry very well after shower, otherwise I can have irritations, and peeing is a bit harder (urine can leak on the central chain, and being unable to spread my legs makes that some urine can stay in my vulva)
  • Comfort: B: they are annoying to sit, but not so much to walk
  • Noise: C: The chains are noisy and this noise is annoying
OTHER CUFFS:
  • Nothing bad

Petite Tigresse is still waiting for my milk. Courage, 6 days before KEYS!


1 comment:

  1. Hope the rattling chains doesn't bring the zombies out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.