Sunday 5 February 2017

1 WEEK DONE! 1 month in chastity, day 7

I made it, I broke my own record!


Let's start by the questions I was asked yesterday.

Can you go outdoors with? isn't it hard to hide? the belt is very easy to hide. The bra is easy to hide (just the chains which can't be covered, but people always see them as a collar). The collar, it's an other problem. But I love it and I don't want to hide it.
Going outdoors is not a problem at all.

Who has the keys? my housemate and best friend (who shoots me). I have no keys until the end.

What about periods?
I wear hygienic pads between the belt and the underwear (also to hold urine if I didn't clean properly). I shower several times a day (actually, every time after going to toilet if possible), and everything is fine.


A video was shot this morning. I will edit it and upload it. It will be shared Wednesday.


Now the experience starts being interesting. I am in unknown land, I have no ideas of how my body will accept the 23 days to go.



I clean with using a basin filled of soapy water, and soaking my pussy in.

1 comment:

  1. Chère Wendy
    C'est maintenant en effet que l'expérience va devenir vraiment intéressante.
    Jusqu'alors tu étais en "terrain connu" mais désormais tu abordes une nouvelle dimension.
    Continue de nous faire part de tes impressions, tu le fais avec intelligence.
    Je suis sur que ce défi sera utile à d'autres personnes.
    Bon courage.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.