Monday 27 February 2017

1 month in chastity, day 29

2 days before KEYS!!


You asked me some questions.

Can I sleep with this stuff?
I don't know why, this question is often asked.
My 1st days in belt and bra were horrible, and the nights were worse. However, after getting used to them, sleeping is quite easy.
With the bra, I can't sleep on my breasts. But the padlocks and chains hangng in my back are not a problem at all to sleep on the back.

How can I go to toilet with the belt?
This question is so often asked, even when I show my belt in real life!
To pee: the shield is perforated with holes on my vulva. Urine leaks through them.
To poop: my belt has an anal opening on my anus. It's easy to go to toilet belted after getting used to it. Some belts have an other system, i don't detail here.

I had a little problem yesteday. Was I injured?
Fortunately, I fell on my bed, so I wasn't seriously injured. I just have bruises on the left wrist, and a little wound under the left ring of my belt (probably due to the padlocks when I fell). I am fine, but I prefer waiting before doing again this challenge.

Are keys still sealed?
Yes they are! repairing the thigh cuffs didn't require keys. And I still want to finish this month in full stuff.

How about marks?
I don't talk about marks so much now, since the end is close. We will discover marks together under the steel the 1st March. But I still have a red skin under the bands. Serious darknesses must be expected.


Shot yesterday: the wound:



Shot today: I am so happy and excited!!!



By the way: sorry if I publish my particles later than before. I didn't sleep so well because of excitement.

1 comment:

  1. Je suis aussi impatient et excité que vous de la fin de cette épreuve. J’ai hâte de voir comment votre corps a réagi. J’attends vos impressions sur ces premières sensations lorsque vous pourrez toucher enfin de vos parties enfermées depuis si longtemps. Enfin une vraie longue douche sera-t-elle au programme.
    Quel mélange de frustrations avec toutes ces contraintes actuelles et d’excitation sur cette libération si proche.
    Je peux déjà vous féliciter d’avoir tenu jusqu’au bout et de nous avoir fait partager pour de vrai cette aventure
    A très bientôt

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.