Friday 10 February 2017

1 month in chastity, day 12

As usual, the questions you asked:

Am I plugged? this question comes quite often, and I don't know how I can put a vaginal plug in me for so long. During my trip from Germany to France, I have been plugged for 15 h, and I bled a little. So 30 days plugged seem undoable (and dealing with hygienic issues, it would be unsafe).

Why is my belt so tight? This is THE question I am asked the most!
I am slim, so my belt has to be very tight on me. A bit looser and I can touch myself (in addition with chafes which are dangerous). And indeed, the shield is deep in my labia, this is normal.
Thicker girls can wear the belt less tight.

Do I sometimes wear clothes? sure! this experience doesn't prevent me from going outdoors. Sunday, I will shoot my assessment outdoors. Stay tuned!


Since few days, I have been having interesting effects on my genitalia:
1) I feel less and less my vagina: I am less able to control vaginal muscles.
2) My clitoris is more rarely swollen, but I am hornier when it swells.
3) My libido is weakening.
4) I feel less and less the shield on my pussy, like if it is a part of my body.

The 3rd and 4th effects already happened when I was shooting very little (plenty of time belted). 1st and 2nd are new for me.


And my belt have some damages: the tapes on my butt are not in very good shape anymore.

On the bright side, the little cm² of skin damaged near my left breast healed.


I have not shaved since the beginning of my experience. I HATE pussy hair but I can't shave properly.

To butt or not to butt? that is the question!

5 comments:

  1. Bonjour
    C'est vrai, à la longue on ne sent plus les organes ainsi enfermés.C'est une sensation bizarre qui diminue énormément la libido.
    Avez vous cette sensation aussi au niveau des tétons peut être à cause de la pression des coupelles?
    Quel est ce petit morceau de chaîne qui dépasse? A t il une utilité?
    Je suis très impressionné effectivement de l étroitesse de votre armure
    Bon courage à vous et à bientôt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour
    C'est vrai, à la longue on ne sent plus les organes ainsi enfermés.C'est une sensation bizarre qui diminue énormément la libido.
    Avez vous cette sensation aussi au niveau des tétons peut être à cause de la pression des coupelles?
    Quel est ce petit morceau de chaîne qui dépasse? A t il une utilité?
    Je suis très impressionné effectivement de l étroitesse de votre armure
    Bon courage à vous et à bientôt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, I have the same effect on my nipples. They don't touch the cups, I don't feel them anymore.
      The little chain is meant to padlock something (my thigh cuffs for instance).

      Thank you for your support =^.^=

      Delete
  3. I think I have to write something to view my admiration. In a way your long term experiment turns me on. Especially your steal bra. I'd really like to put my hands on it. Can't really explain, why.
    Maybe the other way around. Not because I want to feel your breasts in my hands. But because I want your breasts to feel my hands....

    It's the old saying: don't ask, what your country can do for you.... :)

    Stay well, dear Wendy! Sending you strength to go on... Well, you must go on, you don't have the key, right?? :D

    Big hugs from Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chère Wendy
    La perte de sensibilité de tes organes génitaux comme de tes mamelons ne me parait guère surprenante.
    Finalement cette ceinture dite de chasteté remplit bien son rôle puisqu'elle parvient à faire diminuer ta libido.
    Cette expérience s'avère en tout cas très intéressante et mérite d'être poursuivie jusqu'à son terme.
    Bises et courage.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.