Tuesday 21 February 2017

LAST EVENING BEFORE CUFFS! 1 month in chastity, day 23.5

I did a short report this morning, since I planned to add something this evening.

I will spend my last night of February in just belt-bra-collar. Tomorrow, my full set of cuffs will be locked on me for 7 days (until the 1st March / day 31).
To be honest: I am very excited, and at the same time I feel a bit apprehensive. My longest time in full stuff* had "just" been 72 h. And these 72 h were very hard. I don't even know if what I am going to do is doable for human body!

Thigh cuffs will be the biggest issue, since they forbid me to spread my legs. Peeing and pooping will become harder. Walking will also become harder. And skating wih my scooter? forget it.

N. B.: by "full stuff", I mean: the plug is not included.


For the last time in February: my set of cuffs empty. The envelop is ready!


2 comments:

  1. Chère Wendy
    Tu as donc voulue aller plus loin et terminer cette épreuve en beauté.
    Je pense que tu nous feras toujours un rapport quotidien détaillé sur ton ressenti.
    Tu es super !
    Courage

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly are amazing, Wendy. xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.