Monday 20 February 2017

FOURTH WEEK!! 1 month in chastity, day 22

9 days before getting the keys! honestly, I want them. I think it will be very hard to do more than 30 days.
I have done a lot of workout yesterday and the day before. I feel better when I move a lot. Being very little active is bad.

You are more and more to support my experience and I am so happy! keys are not far anymore, this is not time to give up =^.^=


I have this deep desire to strengthen my challenge. I don't think a poll is useful, so Wednesday morning: full stuff locked for 7 days.
I will explore the unknown land as I have never been in.

By the way: weather is cold now, so I will wait a little before sharing you new pictures and videos shot outdoors. But don't worry, they will come.


Assessment:

BELT:

  • Pain: B↑: much less pain today
  • Marks: C: no changes
  • Hygiene: A: no more complaints (I still use the basin)
  • Comfort: B: everything is fine now, except the fact I have to shift the skin as often as possible
  • Sexual frustration: A:I had a little peak of frustration yesterday (you will understand why Wednesday), but I "recovered" very quickly
  • Technical problems: D↓: the steel is cutting the silicon, it is becoming very damaged, and even dangerous to wear if I stop using tape (right of my waistbelt has some red tape: silicon is destroyed here)

BRA:
  • Pain: C↑: still pain because of the tightness, but less than yesterday
  • Marks: C↑: thanks to oil, my marks are still less serious
  • Hygiene: A: still nothing wrong to report
  • Comfort: C↑: same as yesterday
  • Sexual frustration: A:I don't feel my nipples anymore
  • Technical problems: B: I had no problems with silicon today, but I keep the "B" since it can happen again
  • Noise (NEW FIELD): B: when I run, the noise of the chains is very annoying , but little padlocks can hold the chains to the belt

COLLAR:
  • Pain: A: still very little pain, even none usually
  • Marks: B↑: same as yesterday, but I am considering they are not bad
  • Comfort: A: nothing wrong
  • Noise (NEW FIELD): B: when I run, the ring is very noisy, but I can move it in my back

BRACELETS (NEW FIELD):
  • Pain: B: they gve me pain when I move too much, but they are easy to live with
  • Marks: A: they are very loose
  • Comfort: B: they are not hard to wear, except when they move
  • Noise: C: these pesky rings are so noisy!

Today: I will continue workout, clean my home, ...
It is hard to live with so many cats!

3 comments:

  1. Good morning I am at day 1726 my new pb nice chatting with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture, Wendy!! I hope your feline friends will help you through the last week now. Don't add any more things now. It will not make you experience any better...

    big hugs, D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why? What is happening on Day 24? What do you keep referring to that is going to happen Wednesday?

    Just Curious, maybe I missed it, sorry. I love the updates though, Thanks again for taking the time to post your adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.