Wednesday 22 February 2017

LAST WEEK!!! 1 month in chastity, day 24

Cuffs were added this morning. And keys are sealed for 7 days!


I will never tell being locked continuously in chastity for weeks is easy! there are ups and downs (I think I detailed enough on this blog), and there will always be good and bad moments.

But time has come to push myself beyond my limits. I will be weighed down with about 6 kg of steel until the 1st March.

Daily reports will continue.

BELT:
  • Pain: B: I rarely complain about pain.
  • Marks: C: no changes
  • Hygiene: A: no more problems
  • Comfort: B: same as yesterday
  • Sexual frustration: B↓: a peak of frustration which was quite strong today
  • Technical problems: E↓: silicon is really damaged and I can't fix anything. I put a "E" since the silicon can be destroyed and force me to get keys.

BRA:
  • Pain: B↑: less pain today
  • Marks: C: marks seem stable
  • Hygiene: B↓: some smells coming from the cups (I moved a lot today)
  • Comfort: B↑:much better than yesterday
  • Sexual frustration: A: I don't feel my nipples anymore
  • Technical problems: A↑: nothing wrong to report
  • Noise: A: little padlocks holding the chains to the belt, and no more noises!

COLLAR:
  • Pain: A: still very little pain, even none usually
  • Marks: A↑: I don't care about these marks anymore
  • Comfort: A: nothing wrong
  • Noise: B: still some noise during workout, but not so much

BRACELETS:
  • Pain: B: except during workout, no pain
  • Marks: A: they are very loose
  • Comfort: B: they are not hard to wear, except when they move
  • Noise: B↑: with armwarmers, much less noise

THIGH CUFFS:
ELBOW AND ANKE CUFFS:
  • Will come soon! stay tuned!

My fate, and the keys of my freedom, are in this sealed envelop.

Your support is very helpful for me. Thumbs up!




Want to support me eslewhere?
Tumblr: http://wendyfeline.tumblr.com/
Twitter: @WendyFeline
FetLife: WendyWarrior

4 comments:

  1. Bonjour Wendy,
    je suis impressionné par ce nouveau challenge. Entre l'absence de sensation possible sur votre sexe et vos mamelons ainsi maintenant que le manque de mobilité des jambes,la frustration est à son comble.
    le bruit de tout ce métal n’es-t’il pas trop gênant pour la nuit
    j'attente avec impatience le retour de vos impressions
    bon courage,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Wendy,

    after three weeks it isn't easy to find new supportive words for you. I am sorry I cannot carry the chains for you. I am sorry I cannot embrace you. I am sorry I cannot shelter you. All I can do is sending you my warmest thoughts. Stay well!!

    Big hugs from Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chère Wendy
    Vous poussez le défi toujours plus loin.
    Le fait de ne pouvoir écarter les cuisses n'est il pas le plus gênant pour vous désormais ... pour faire vos besoins notamment ?
    Avec tous mes encouragements.
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good remark!
      I will talk about this tomorrow.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.