Monday 6 February 2017

1 month in chastity, day 8

Some questions asked yesterday:

Do my marks hurt? now they hurt a little. My marks are becoming really deep. However, the collar didn't hurt anymore for now.

Am I apprehensive? now I start having apprehensions. I have reached a point where I have never been, and I am so proud of it. But hygiene is having to be strict, pussy hair is becoming long, and smelly if I don't clean enough with the basin.

Will I have cleaning breaks sometimes?
some fans still ask me this question, but rules are clear: NO. No unlockings for 30 days (22 remaining), not even to check skin or to clean or to shave.


Mentally, I feel very well.
Physically, I have to shift the skin often to avoid being injured. Oil helps a lot.



Serious things begin now!

2 comments:

  1. Chère Wendy
    Comme tu le dis toi même, les choses sérieuses commencent maintenant.
    Tu vas naturellement devoir prendre quelques précautions et veiller notamment dans la mesure du possible à conserver une bonne hygiène intime.
    Je te sens très motivée et sauf incident majeur, je suis persuadé que tu vas aller jusqu'au bout de cette expérience.
    Je continue de la suivre avec beaucoup d'attention.
    Bon courage !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour wendy
    A ce stade, avez vous cette sensation étrange du "vide" de la zone protégée actuellement par ce contrast de l étreinte ferme et incisive de cette armure ?
    Je continue à vous suivre avec beaucoup d intérêt.
    Bon courage et à bientôt

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.