Thursday 9 February 2017

1 month in chastity, day 11

Some fans say I should stop now, and I deserve a rest. This is contrary to my rules, so let's continue! 19 days to go!


A question asked yesterday:

How do I dry after the shower?

Belt: I keep a towel between my legs to let the water come away. I can also use the dryer.
Bra: no way to wipe under the cups, so I let my breasts dry naturally. Luckily, my skin dries easily.


Assessment about my marks:

Belt: the skin is red under the belt. Marks are quite deep, but still harmless. I don't think they will evolve more. No bluenesses. Pain: not so much.
Bra: still the same deep, red marks. No bluenesses. The edges of the cups are painful, since they are quite thin and I'm skinny on this part of the trunk. The damages on my skin didn't evolve.
Collar: the sides of my neck are reddened, and the points under the chains (where the collar pushes) darken. Nothing serious for now, no big pain.
Globally: marks are stable.


Now, what many of you worry: hygiene and smells.

Belt: clearly the worst. My basin avoid infections, but I smell quickly after a shower(few hours). I have to be more and more careful on this belt.
Bra: not so many problems. Just some smells since the cups are not very well cleaned inside (just seeping water), but no infections.


Baby powder VS oil?

I was told to use baby powder on my skin. I tried both (oil on my left / right of the picture, baby powder on my right / left of the picture).
Easiness to put: talcul is a powder and I can drop it, but oil stays on fingers.
Effectiveness: marks are quite similar (picture under).
Comfort: I prefer oil, I don't like the dry skin.

Baby powder VS oil: DRAW
I will continue using oil.


Thank you everyone for this great support =^.^=

4 comments:

  1. Dear Wendy,

    just to keep you company... Of course, you misunderstood. If I had your keys, I would not let you out now. No way! I would give you the full time, as you asked for it.

    Thinking about letting you out is only for teasing a little. You simply have to wait for 19 more days, before you may breathe normally again and touch... well, you know, what. It is still there...

    But now I have a wish and a question. I suppose you are not naked all day along, for a whole month. You probably try to live a normal life, continuing your studies.
    Could you please send a few pictures of you with normal clothes? Jeans or - better - a nice skirt. Pictures taken at home, or in town!

    It would make me happy! Stay well and keep locked! :D

    hugs, Daniela <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, I am not naked all day long. I have my normal life right now, I didn't stop living for 1 month just because of this experience!

      I will listen to your request, and I will make soon a video outdoors. Maybe Sunday for my 14-day-assessment...

      Delete
  2. Chère Wendy
    Sur la photo, la ceinture apparait vraiment très serrée et j'imagine en effet que cela doit commencer à poser problème au niveau de l'hygiène.
    Je vous sens toujours très motivée et sauf accident majeur, cette expérience ira à son terme.
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to document what its like wearing your belt while you are on your period. I don't see how you are going to manage this. When are you expected to be on your cycle. I hope you post pictures when you do get it.

    Thanks - Great essay of your time in the belt so far...
    Your Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.