Friday 3 February 2017

1 month in chastity, day 5

A night in heavier steel

I decided to sleep with my full stuff (plug excluded since I mustn't unlock this belt).
I am so happy to be still locked! even if I am still on familiar ground.

On the picture, I hug a leopard plush. I didn't move my skin, so no marks are visible. But don't worry: I still heal them with oil. 






PHYSICALLY

Belt: in addition with thigh bands, this belt becomes quite painful, since it was pulled by the chains of thigh bands. And some chafing around my anus. But nothing serious.
Bra: marks are deepening. This bra is still tight, and the cups are thin, giving a lot of pressure.
Collar: it became better. I don't feel it so much now.
Cuffs added to sleep: the wrist-elbow-ankle cuffs are not very restrictive. However, the thigh cuffs make walking hard. I can't cross my legs, and the chains on my sides are not the best to sleep on my sides. But I love them.
Globally: everything is fine, but I need to control the marks on my breasts.


MENTALLY

Globally: I feel very well. Having slept in this full stuff relaxed me (but don't ask me to wear it for days! this is very hard, I tried months before).


Support of my fans: better than excellent. I really feel encouraged by you, I still receive plenty comments and messages of support. Meow =^.^=

2 comments:

  1. Can I comment here?? I am no blogspot member...

    Well, in a way I adore your attempt here. And thanks for the information and all your feelings about. I am male, a tv who also owns a steel belt and a solid bra (solid plastic, but lockable). Such a bra for a man is even worse, you cannot hide it....

    I guess I'd love to meet you some day, but France is far away from Denmark.....

    Stay well and be happy!! Lots of love from Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chère Wendy
    L'expérience se poursuit avec bonheur et on sent que vous maitrisez parfaitement la situation.
    Nous attendons la suite avec impatience.
    Bon courage.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.