Sunday 12 February 2017

Unexpected meeting (day 14)

I decided to publish my day 14 in several parts. I want to distinguish the assessment about my marks, and something else which happened and was completely unexpected.

It was not shot, I think you will understand why.

I was saying "goodbye" to the camera, and I saw a car which stopped to look at me. I walked, then it stopped and asked me to stop walking.
I was caught by a so-called policeman.
I don't want to offend any French people nor any policeman, but this guy was so stupid and narrow-minded!
1) He told I was naked: this is wrong since I never took of my skirt (chain-style with a fabric opaque skirt under).
2) He told I was showing my genitalia: how the hell could I do this?
3) He refused to understand this is to protect me against rapes (I don't detail again the story).
4) He was very agressive whereas I try to show cooperation.
5) He asked me to show him the video I just shot: he watched 5 s (from the beginning) then he didn't watch anymore.
6) He said my outfit was incorrect because of children and blablabla (a chain-style skirt, what's wrong?).
7) I live in the same street as the police office, I told him I was ready to walk to there: why didn't he do?
8) I have to admit, taking off my shirt was really dared. But how could he say I was naked?
9) I was very little dressed and it was cold: he didn't care at all I started being a bit cold.
10) He refused me to fetch my ID card at home (less than 50 m away).
11) He said "this is because of such outfits girls get raped": and what is the chastity belt for?
12) Is it forbidden by law to wear steel in the street? to my knowledge no, and my bra covers more than a bikini.
13) He acted with civil outfit and in a civil car. French law is very unclear about this, but it seems this is forbidden.
14) He said even my collar is incorrect to wear in public. No comments.
15) He asked me for my identity, but he didn't give me his.


Will this jackass prevent me from shooting again? not at all! he shows very well how France is narrow-minded about BDSM for many people.

7 comments:

  1. Hmm, I am surprised. I would expect that from the British police, but somehow expected more tolerance over there. He was obviously very stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chère Wendy
    La réaction de ce policier est assez symptomatique en effet de l'étroitesse d'esprit de nombreux "gardiens de l'ordre public" en France.
    Ils feraient mieux de se concentrer sur les vrais problèmes de notre société.
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Wendy,
    I am so sorry to read this!! But, how could you know he was a Police officer, not showing you HIS i.d.?? Maybe he just was someone who wanted to intimidate you??? (I think, you should maybe go the police station and tell about the incident.

    Yet, in these times we all have to be careful. You know, nowadays every idiot is carrying a video camera with him and may upload to the internet before you can blink your eye. As a tv I am afraid of this, you may understand.

    Well, thanks for the pictures anyway! Even though you did not really catch the idea of my 'request'. What i asked for, to see you in normal clothes, not half 'naked', not in such a funny skirt, but just like Mme Soandso. With nothing visible. Only my imagination would be able to see under your clothes, and you may well recognize, a little imagination is much stronger than a lot of everything visible.

    Good night to you and please be careful with zour health!

    Big hugs from Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  4. He showed me his shield. At least something like this.

    Pictures of me dressed? I have some on my Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6ZAcvusbChHMmx3aWJ3dE9EbWs
    I hope I met your requirements (well, on some of them, some steel is visible of the belt).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wendy! The president picture is very nice! It shows a beautiful womnan in a nice, black dress. And, whoo, what is that around her neck?? I'd like to give her a big hug and examine this.... :)

      A little hug now.... (would like to meet you, if possible...) .... from Daniela <3

      Delete
    2. Well... I don't know where you live, but I live in France. Maybe meeting is doable!

      Delete
    3. Bien sur! Well, is there any way to exchanfe thoughts more privately? Maybe you have an email address, which can be used? (I only have my normal one, and I am no member of any blogs or forums).
      Well, I live in a little country to the north of Germany.... but I am free to travel....

      hugs, Daniela :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.