Monday 27 February 2017

Counting the hours (day 29)

Tomorrow will be the last day of February, but also the last day of my chastity experience. 36 h and I will get rid of these 5,7 kg of steel!!

I feel well but tired. My excitement about this victory causes many negative effects:
  • My nights are less restful, I sleep worse.
  • My days are more exhausting.
  • I do more naps.
  • I am less focused on my tasks.
On the bright side, this thought of victory brings me:
  • Desire to finish this experience, it's not time to give up.
  • Mental strength: I realize what I have done, and I was never able to believe it was doable.
  • Muscular strength: this stuff is heavy and my muscles develop themselves.
  • Ambition: I want to try an harder challenge after having got the rest I deserve.
  • Strength against pain: I don't care how damaged my body will be, I just have to survive 36 h!

This was a little article. I wanted to publish it now to share how I feel. My emotions have reached a level oof power I have never felt before. Not even when I got my polytechnics degree! not even when I shot my plugged swim!
I feel overwhelmed by my emotions. I am so close to be able to shout "I MADE IT!!!".


When March will begin, my body will be transformed: from a half-steel warrior to a child in the biggest toystore of the world.

I would have never been able to reach this point without your support. A big THANK YOU to everyone =^.^=
Victory is close!

1 comment:

  1. La fin est proche et l excitation au maximum, mais il faut se reposer :-)
    À demain et bonne nuit

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.