Sunday 12 February 2017

1 month in chastity, day 13.5

2 questions about my chastity bra.

About my bra: sometimes I say I love this armor. Sometimes I say I hate the cups of the bra (since they give me a lot of pressure). What is the strongest: love or hate? clearly: love. I would have never tried this experience if I know I would hate this bra for 30 days.

My breasts are unreachable: isn't it horrible? not so much, since I can get used to the lack of pleasure and accessibility. And I like this bra since it is much bigger than my breasts.


I had to arrange the rear of my belt with red tape. It was hard to do this without taking the belt off, but I did. I shot it in video, I don't know when to publish it.



Yesterday, I had ups and downs. Despite of your support, this experience is still hard, and my armor decided to give me pain. I don't know why I had more pain yesterday than usual. And ups since I am still very determined to finish this experience!


The picture of today will come later. I wait for the weather to be brighter.

1 comment:

  1. Chère Wendy
    Cette expérience n'est pas facile mais c'est aussi ce qui lui donne toute sa valeur.
    Vous irez au bout, j'en suis certain !
    Bises

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.