Friday 3 March 2017

[Off-topic] Security checks in airports

Hi =^.^=

I was asked this very often, so I make a post here.

In France: security checks are the worst. I am forced to unlock everything in a search room (sometimes with female agents in). All my armor goes through X-ray machine, and me back to metal detectors.
List of the most often asked question in the search room: "who has the key?", "what is this for?", "have you ever been raped?", ...
The collar is often a problem because of its thickness. But I was never confiscated anything.

In Italy: same security system, I have to unlock everything, ... but I faced comprehensive agents. They understood why I wear this stuff.

In Germany: search room, and I am only asked to unlock the collar (to check it) and the bra (just open to show cups are empty).

In UK: same principle, but even softer. Sometimes I was not even asked to unlock anything, sometimes just the collar.

In Netherlands: no unlockings at all. Just checked by eye.

I ordered these 5 countries: France is the most annoying, Netherlands the least.
I have never flew without my armor locked on me.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! A true road warrior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't understand why they would want you to just take the collar off and nothing else? Can understand that they might be suspicious of the bra cups but why ask you to remove the collar if you're still wearing the belt, as the metal detector will still go off. Collar can't hide anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The collar is very thick. People may think I can hide something in it since it could be a tube.

      Delete
  3. Ah, I understand. I guess they're amazed when they feel the weight and realise it's solid steel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...! However, I don't think this will do in U.S.A. Customs, as those guys are PARANOID (last time I went to the States, several Years ago, they demanded I take off my shoes and socks, even traveling with my Dad, who IS a U.S. Citizen...!) :O

    Also, if you ever come to Latinamérica, I don't think anyone would understand anything of this... You know, most of the population being pretty Conservative Catholic Christians (or just plain ZEALOTS with no Religion beliefs), it will come to no surprise someone would be calling Police, or some Human / Women Right Attorney, before releasing you from "custody"... (I live in Chile, so, living the Lifestyle here, I JUST KNOW.) :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.