Monday 20 March 2017

24 h in full stuff, plug and gloves: peeing

I often update pictures today, but some questions should be asked there.

Can I pee plugged?
YES! And I shot a video of it (but because of my thigh cuffs, the urine will be hard to see).

Am I wearing an anal or vaginal plug?
Vaginal. My My-Steel belt isn't made to have a lockable anal plug.

Am I enjoying it?
Yes, but it's incredibly hard: gloves are hot, cuffs are heavy, plug is arousing, ...
 
What do I do to kill time?
I watch videos on Youtube, and I do some workout (I will shoot it later).


I went just to toilet to pee. Unfortunately, it was very hard to shoot the urine leaking (since I can't spread my legs), but I hope you will enjoy!
I am preparing a big video for you!



1 comment:

  1. Chère Wendy
    Le fait que tes cuisses soient étroitement entravées ne doit naturellement pas faciliter ta miction.
    La vidéo que tu nous prépares sera incontestablement très excitante.
    Bises

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.