Friday 3 March 2017

Marks checking: day 2

I have been freed from my experience 48 h before. And you are a lot to follow how my body evolves!

You were plenty to ask me questions!

Did I have orgasms?
YES! after 1 month in continuous chastity, my orgasms are more powerful. I deserve them =^.^=

Do I miss anything?
Outdoors, I feel unsafe without my armor. At home, I don't feel the lack of my armor, but outdoors, I still need it.

What will be my next challenge?
It's a secret. I will have a rest then tell it in time.

How about hair removal?
I use light pusle to remove hair permanently, but it's very long to be effective on pussy.


Some poctires of my marks. They didn't evolve compared to yesterday. Skin is dark and dry, but it's not painful at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.