Tuesday 21 March 2017

24 h in full stuff, plug and gloves: freedom!

Hi everyone =^.^=

I have received plenty of messages of support yesterday! a big thank you to everyone =^.^=

How are my wounds?
Swellings on my left waist and hip are gone. I just have little darnesses now.
My vagina is internally injured: bleedings came from inside. Blood on the plug (shown yesterday) looks ridiculous, but I can't use any sextoy for now. I will need few days to heal from inside (it already happened). Fortunately, I am not infected.

Are the gloves annoying?
Yes! I can't wash my hands, I have to be careful when I pee or shower my pelvis, ...
Besides, it's harder to maniplate things, which can slip.
By the way: these gloves were requested by a fan.

An other plug for the future?
Well... with a thinner plug, 7 days must be possible (with daily breaks). For a "trained" girl, a thick plug would also be possible I think. But I am virgin and I don't wear this plug so often.
I keep it for short challenges (8 h max), but no more for longer challenges for now.

Am I happy?
SURE! I am not sad to have taken off the belt, the plug and the thigh cuffs, since I want to enjoy them as long as possible.
I would do again this challenge without the plug, or with a smaller plug.
And retrieving my hands, what a pleasure!


Extra question: why do I love chastity so much?
I was asked this 1 000 000 times!
What I love the most is: how I look like in my armor.


4 comments:

  1. Chère Wendy
    Si je puis me permettre cette question, compte tenu de la taille du plug vaginal porté hier, parviens tu néanmoins à préserver ton hymen de vierge ?
    En te remerciant par avance de ta réponse.
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mon hymen est détruit à cause de ce plug.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. You look so sexy in my-steel ... I love those belts, I use a my-steel 2-4 days a week and all weekend (chaste self-imposed) ... I love to see myself with the armor. We have similar tastes even though I am a male, and I am glad not to be the only one who likes chastity to commit the madness of imposing a belt.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.