Sunday 12 March 2017

What is a chastity belt?

I was asked this question hundreds of time, but I didn't have time to make a detailed article.
This article will deal with female chastity belts. Male devices exist but I will not detail them here.

If you have more questions, I will add them here.


What is a chastity belt for?

The point of a chastity belt is to prevent the wearer from having intercourses and sexual contacts.

How is a chastity belt made?

There are 2 main parts on a belt: the waistbelt and the shield.
The waistbelt is put around the wearer's waist, and it is designed to hold the shield.
The shield is the piece of steel put on the crotch. It is attached in the back by welding, rivets or something else, and attached in the front by a padlock.
The padlock forbids everyone to open the belt except the keyholder.
N. B. 1: some belts (as mine) have a 2nd padlock on the crotch to use an other shield or to adjust the belt on the wearer.
N. B. 2: some rare belts are "hipstyle": the waistbelt is tightened around the hips.

How to go to toilet with such a device?

The shield is perforated to allow body evacuation:
- to pee and evacuate vaginal fluids, the shield is perforated (or sometimes slotted) in the front: fluids can leak through them and go out,
- to defecate: my belt has an anal hole, poop just has to go out through it.
N. B.: some belts have rear chains instead of the anal hole: the wearer has to spread the chains to go to number 2.

How can the wearer have sex with this belt?

Seems a stupid question, but people keep asking me.
Maybe anal sex is possible (but the anal hole may be too small for a human penis). Vaginal sex is impossible, and this is the point of the belt.

More personal question: why did I decide to wear a chastity belt?

I am quite sexy, and people often "pick me up". So I preferred having something to be protected in case of someone has "bad intentions". And this happened in August, when a guy wanted to rape me.

How much does it cost?

A cheap Chinese belt costs about 150 USD. My My-Steel belt cost me about 700 EUR.

Where to find a chastity belt?

Chinese belt: http://spicesforlove.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=86&zenid=9alnangj1lp2im1s8r1569f983
My-Steel belt: https://www.my-steel.de/shop/index.php?cat=c41_Chastity-belt-for-female-Chastity-belt-female.html&XTCsid=c3a0b93e9538b5af32737c89ca3a78e5
There are other brands, like Neosteel, FancySteel and Tollyboy. I chose My-Steel for several reasons, but Tollyboy is also very good (I tried 2 Tollyboy belts). Fancysteel and Neosteel: I have seen and manipulated the belts, but not worn them.

What is this little chain for?

I was asked by many of you why I added a little chain between pussy and anus. This chain is to add some devices as thigh cuffs, or to be chained to somewhere.
The rings of my belt are useful to padlock thigh cuffs.

How to cope with hygiene?

A good shower (or better: a bath) is handy to clean the belt without unlocking it. Soap and water are what I need personally. After having gone to toilet, I shower (or I toss some water on the shield if I can't shower).
My-Steel advises wearers to unlock the belt once a week to clean the belt and the skin. Shaving and hair removal are important, since hair can give bad smells.
The belt is made out of stainless steel, so t can't rust in shower/bath.

Does the belt hinder flexibility and daily life?

Not at all! I am able to do Jungle Gym with my armor, to run, to skate, to swim, ...
About daily life, it is very easy to hide under casual clothes (even under my swimsuit). So the wearer can have a normal life in a chastity belt (except she can't have sex, but this is the point).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.