Saturday 29 June 2019

1 week done! Day 7: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge

This week flew so fast! I cannot believe I have already done so long!

Today was a relaxing day. I thought a lot about this challenge. I know its interest results in its length. 30 days are very long.

I feel good. I worry a little about my fat. I have very little fat, and I may be losing it. My weight is increasing, I am gaining muscles (thanks to my scooter). But if I lose all my fat, the belt may become too loose.
I hope I will be able to eat more when the weather will be less hot.

I have some ideas of videos. And I got slighty turned on. Yeah, I got a little frustration!


I ordered new Samus Aran catsuits in colors I don't own yet. When I will get my keys, I will try them. There is still a lot of time (more than 3 weeks remaining).

Currently feeling: still MWWP
☆☆☆

Such tiny padlocks change my life.

2 comments:

  1. Hoy Wendy,
    I hope you can sustain.
    It is a hard challenge.
    Admiring your courage.
    Wish you the best.
    Cbloverman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un encouragement ! Ne fond pas trop, garde quelques rondeurs pour que tes combinaisons Zeros Suit moulent ton corps. Bon dimanche

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.