Tuesday 25 June 2019

Day 3: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: boring day

72 h done. My optimism is still excellent.
The weather is very hot. My armor is sweaty. However, it doesn't feel bad. A silicon strip would stick to the skin, whereas the steel slips. I am not hurt by the metal.
The weight isn't a problem either. I don't feel the collar so much.

My software training was boring.

Being busy (train, courses) helps me not being focused on my sex. I don't feel turned on at all.

This challenge starts much easier than I expected. Nevertheless, please consider I am very experienced and I wear a custom-made equipment. I still don't recommend anyonbe to do such a mad challenge.
I am lead to interesting conclusions. Not having silicon is a huge advantage. And the huge collar doesn't give any trouble to my workmates.



Currently feeling: Very hot!
☆☆☆☆☆

My armor after a shower.

7 comments:

  1. Happy to hear, you are feeling good. I am in Berlin right now and today it was 34° C., tomorrow maybe up to 38°!
    Beautiful picture! Thank you, Wendy! Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un petit soutien pour ton défi en pensant aux fortes chaleurs à venir

    ReplyDelete
  3. In solidarity I am going to lock myself in my Neosteel from friday till sunday, to give you some moral (internet) support

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy!! I hope you can stand the heat!! 38°-40° can be quite a challenge with hot metal locked onto your body.
    Well, I have a question, I would like to ask! You travel a lot in these days. Going to your software course, do you take the envelope with your keys with you?? I'd really like to know. It is about the 'real' feeling of being locked into your chastity gear. Carrying the keys with you means, you could get out of it, whenever you want. Leaving the keys at home means, you are really stuck for several hours, until you come home. A big difference, I presume.
    No, I don't think you will be cheating. You have a very strong mind and you will most certainly accomplish the four weeks. I just want to know about your feelings. Chastity belt and bra mean, you cannot take it off, right?
    Hope you can enjoy your Wednesday evening! Big hugs, D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This question is interesting.

      If I leave home for just the day (going to my courses), keys are at home.
      I will have to go futher for 48 h (visiting a friend). For safety reasons, I will take the chest, just in case I have huge problems.

      I don't think about keys. I know I am forbidden touse them, and I want to perform 30 real continuous days. I must be the only woman who actually did such a challenge 2 times, and I will succeed it a 3rd time! with 3 different chastity belts by the way.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your answer, Wendy! Have a nice evening! D.

      Delete
    3. Thank you for your answer, Wendy! Have a nice evening! D.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.