Sunday 23 June 2019

Day 1: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge

24 h flew.
Let's be straight: I have never felt so well!

The challenge started naturally. I think my chastity training is showing its efficiency.

Yesterday evening, I watched "Fort Boyard" (famous French TV-show). Then I slept. Sleeping was easy,
This morning, I visited a yard sale. I bought a cute kitten =^.^=
This afternoon, I cleaned my bedroom. Somehow, I felt as if I needed a "reset" in my life. I don't know where my software training will lead me, but I want to check this out.

Tomorrow, this software training will start. I will detail it tomorrow.

The heat doesn't give me so many problems. I feel sweaty between the metal and the skin. I just have to be careful: enough oil fixes problems and prevents rashes.

I didn't feel strange at all. Not wearing a catsuit, not feeling turned on, not having any orgasm and feeling metallic is so natural for me. I run my normal life.

I set up a timer on the header of this blog, and on my main computer. Watching the time flying motivates me to finish this challenge. And yoursupport makes me stronger.


In order to reward myself, once I get my pay, I will buy new Samus Zero Suits. I will try them after my great unlocking.



Currently feeling: Strong!
☆☆☆☆☆

 My new kitten =^.^=

3 comments:

  1. Wendy, I love your new kitten on your bra! Good to know, it is made of strong metal, so kitten won't hurt you!
    I am thinking a lot of you! Stay strong and well!!
    hugs, D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good news.
    i hope that very hot weather will not
    make your challenge too hard.
    good luck
    serge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For now, the heat isn't a problem.
      I will develop it within next days.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.