Friday 28 June 2019

Day 6: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: 500 000 seconds!

I finally finished the 1st week of my software training. It wasn't so bad.
I am motivated to undergo it, as the premises have air cooling (yesterday, it was 36 °C in my bedroom, I survived thanks to the MWWP*) (and I fess up, I will get money from it). Courses are interesting, I learn plenty of useful stuff.

The chastity challenge is still going very well (thanks to the MWWP). I still use cream and oil. My skin doesn't look irritated.

Before starting this challenge, I expected to miss many things: wearing catsuits, wearing leotards, performing self-suspensions, ... I was all wrong, I am fine without them. Nevertheless, I know I will be very happy to resume those activities.

As the challenge is being passed so fine, I decided to reward myself: I will order new Zero Suits (cosplays). I will wear them once my challenge will be over, in 24 days. That seems so close!

Nothing can turn me on. My libido became null. Thinking about latex, orgasms, ... doesn't get to me. The MWWP is an efficient shield against turn-ons.


*MWWP: Mighty WendyWarrior Power



Currently feeling: MWWP
☆☆☆

Enjoying the train.

5 comments:

  1. Une nouvelle Zero Suit : verte, latex ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je montrerai en temps venu.
      I will show in time.

      Delete
  2. Hi Wendy!!
    After six weeks abroad I am finally back in my own house. I so much understand what you wrote about missing nice things to wear. I missed my leotards, corsets, high heels, skirts and petticoats as much as my bondage gear! Feels good to be all dressed up and securely handcuffed again!

    Last Wednesday we measured 38° in Berlin, fortunately we could keep it below 28° indoors. Here, back home again, temperature only reaches around 20 at the moment, a typical summer my place!

    Would you mind telling us, what kind of software your course is about?
    And another question: does your housemate still lock you in your cage once in a while? All cuffed and gagged? It is possible in all your armour, isn't it?

    bound hugs from Daniela

    PS: Sorry to hear the French Football Team lost against the U.S. team yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you for your support!

      Delete
    2. My courses are about testing softwares. This is very interesting.
      The cage hasn't been used for ages.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.