Thursday 27 June 2019

Day 5: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: HOT!!!


This day was hot, VERY HOT. In the train and in the classroom, I felt well (thank you, dear air cooling).

I tried an other skincare product: baby powder. It works very well on the anal opening, less on the waist. I prefer feeling oil or cream around my waist.

I reply to very interesting comments.
Indeed, my full metal armor has drawbacks (nothing is perfect). Small wounds near my breasts show steel can cut. The bra is quite thin, I would have liked to make it thicker. If I find some steel spheres, they can be used.
Waiting Autumn to do this challenge would have been impossible: I have fetish events and trips planned in September and October. This current period of time is the only moment I can try 30 days.
These heat waves are not normal at all in Europe.

As mentioned in the rules, I will be allowed to change belt or bra in case of problems. However, I don't think this option will be useful. I feel very well!





Currently feeling: Happy
☆☆☆

Rashes on my neck
(hard to see in the picture)

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.