Monday 24 June 2019

Day 2: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: 1st day of training

This was my 1st day of software training. Here is how it goes:
I wake up at 6h.
I go to the railstation by scooter (10-15 min of skating).
I sit in the train (1 h 15 min).
I go to the place giving the course (close to the railstation).
I take the course (this 1st day was quite long and boring).
I go back to home (train, scooter).
Quite a normal rhythm. And my chastity armor doesn't hinder anything at all!

Some of my coursemates wondered why I have such a big collar. I explained them it is to strengthen my body muscles (which is true!). They guessed I have a chastity belt (don't ask me how). I told them I underwent some agressions, and I want to be safe (especially when I am talked dirty by some rail agents! yes, that happened in the past). They didn't seem to be shocked.

So, if you believe you can't go outdoors while wearing a chastity belt, stop believing it.

Hygiene is not a problem at all. No silicon avoids bad smells.
Sexual frustration doesn't exist. I didn't feel turned on at all.
The lack of silicon doesn't give any problem. The steel is thick. I just have to be careful there is enough cream in the steel.

Currently feeling: Very well!
☆☆☆☆☆
My belt shown in the train.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.