Sunday 16 June 2019

Planning to do 1 month in belt, bra and collar

Hi guys,

Here is the deal: I want to try 30 days in full steel chastity. The rules will be clear:
- the Heart Belt must be worn at all times (no cleaning breaks allowed),
- the Full Steel Bra must be worn as well, no unlockings allowed,
- the hyperthick collar is not yet sure, I don't think it will be interesting to wear it...

In the case of problems, I will be allowed to unlock and change the belt or bra. It will be reported on this blog.

What will be difficult?
- I have never worn my Heart Belt continuously for more than 48 h,
- I have never done so long challenges in Summer: sweat and heat can be a serious issue,
- my armor will have no silicon lining, and there is no documentation about such belts.

I don't know what to expect, but I hope to get your support!

According to my meets/shoots, I will start the 21st, 22nd or 23rd June. I will have no shoots during this challenge. I will attend some parties, but I will have to go there locked in my armor, no way to get rid of it.

This blog will be updated daily. I will share my feelings in real time. Wish me good luck!

11 comments:

  1. i wait it impatiently.
    thank's

    serge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems all too familiar...last time you tried a 30-day challenge, it did not go so well. I could almost recall you saying you wouldn't want to try such a thing again. Just remember your physical (and mental) well being is more important than any challenge. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last time, it didn't go well because of the chastity belt itself.
      I know very well I said I will never do this again. But I changed my mind. I will take extra care to my wellbeing.

      Delete
  3. Hi dear Wendy!

    This is your old friend 'Daniela' from Denmark. I am still following you, and wish you all the best for the hard weeks to come now. May the strength be with you and.... have lots of fun!!

    (Still dreaming about meeting you some time...)

    big hugs! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember of you.
      Of course we can meet!

      Delete
    2. I would be very pleased! Thank you so much! Do you think you could make it to Denmark? I could pay for the trip.... maybe....
      Could maybe help you a little through this hard month?
      hugs, D.

      Delete
    3. I would be very pleased! Thank you so much! Do you think you could make it to Denmark? I could pay for the trip.... maybe....
      Could maybe help you a little through this hard month?
      hugs, D.

      Delete
    4. I can't visit you during my challenge, since I have my software training. Maybe before a fetish event in late September, who knows!

      Delete
    5. Okay, Wendy. Sounds like a good idea!! Stay well! Looking forward to today's post! hugs, D.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.