Sunday 30 June 2019

Day 8: The Full Steel Chastity Challenge: daily life goes on

My life continues. I can visit friends, undergo courses, and also go to the swimming pool. I love swimming, and I went there this morning.
The weight of my armor is not a problem to swim. I just have to use more strength. And I was not alone: I invited a friend and her son. They didn't par attention to my stuff. No one did. I swam with the huge collar visible, no one asked about it.
The armor was well hidden under the swimsuit (I wore my beloved Metroid swimsuit). However, the heart shape is very easy to spot because of its thickness. This is something I don't mind.

My equipment is made out of stainless steel. I have enver got any problem with rust. Locks could rust. I have no way to check if locks work properly, it will be a surprise for the 22nd of July!

Currently feeling: relaxed
☆☆☆

My wet body, after my swim.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Wendy!
    May I say you are looking fresh, happy and beautiful! That's a wonderful swimsuit!!! My best wishes for the second week now!
    hugs, D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Wendy!
    May I say you are looking fresh, happy and beautiful! That's a wonderful swimsuit!!! My best wishes for the second week now!
    hugs, D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un petit soutien quotidien, je suis vraiment impressionné que tu sois allé dans cette tenue à la piscine. Tu devrais proposer cela aux porteuses de Burkini. Avec cette expérience ton défi devient plus intriguant pour la suite. Mettre de l’huile dans la serrure sinon ton défi risque de durer plus longtemps. J’aime ton sourire sur la photo.
    Bonne chance et bonne continuation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get a can of spray Silicon lubricant (not WD-40) and use it in the locks to prevent the mechanism from getting stuck. Silicon is resistant to water so it will remove the moisture and prevent rusting. Or you can just try your luck in three week (does your housemate know how to use an angle grinder?). BTW, may be this mentioned already but your count down time, the last word should be 'in' not is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I corrected the spelling mistake. it wasnt reported before. Thanks!

      In the case locks got rust, I have a tiny hacksaw.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.